- •Biomedical gastronomy in management of patients.
- •Physiological cues lost in smell and taste alterations.
- •Value of the eating environment in altered eating.
- •Extrinsic cues and psychosocial factors could ameliorate ‘altered eating’.
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy