- •Metabolic Syndrome has high proportion among Brazilian postmenopausal women.
- •Visceral Adiposity Index showed be the highest predictor index from all adiposity indices assessed.
- •Waist circumference, Waist-to-Height Ratio, and Visceral Adiposity Index showed a positive correlation with Metabolic Syndrome criteria.
Background and Aims
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy